Labels

Chitty-D (3) Crafts (3) Dance (4) Hair (7) Love (1) Make Up (79) Music (5) Nail Art (2) Photography (24) Questions and Answers (1) Recipe (1)

09 January, 2012

Chitty is Dead! Twinkle is born!


So im changing my internet name from Chitty-D to Twinkle!

I came up with the name twinkle around christmas where everything was twinkling and glittery and lovely! and I just decided that my future company (whatever it will be) is going to be called Twinkle!

But I dont want to wait till then because i love the name/word :D

So i though oh well im going to have a new header to my new layout, why not change my name and url as well! :D

This will be confusing to both me and all of you im sure, but im sure well all get used to it soon =)

Why I got tired of Chitty is pretty much because im not that girl anymore, Ive changed and im not Chitty-D anymore, just as simple as that!


No comments:

Post a Comment