Labels

Chitty-D (3) Crafts (3) Dance (4) Hair (7) Love (1) Make Up (79) Music (5) Nail Art (2) Photography (24) Questions and Answers (1) Recipe (1)

24 December, 2011

Last christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

Lots of love to you all!! :D

I haven't been so excited about Christmas till like now!! :D

The picture is from last Christmas since I looked pretty then with my pretty hair.. Now I just look boring soo..

Anyway I'm planing on doing a super cool make up today, well se how that turns out!

1 comment:

  1. wholesalewigsonline.com highly recommend. I personally purchased a lot of real human hair wigs and extensions from wholesalewigsonline.com,the quality of the hair is wonderful. i got my hair so fast and it is completely the softest, seeing how wonderful the straight hair is, the price was wonderful i can only imaging how pretty the curly hair is most incredible hair that we now have ever seen it will always be smooth and exquisite, the service is fast and reliable and i will be purchasing more hair. this hair is amazing. good quality and durability, you can easily work with and maintain on

    ReplyDelete