Labels

Chitty-D (3) Crafts (3) Dance (4) Hair (7) Love (1) Make Up (79) Music (5) Nail Art (2) Photography (24) Questions and Answers (1) Recipe (1)

06 November, 2011

Love Pan Am


I love the new series Pan Am!!

Anyone agree? today is the 3 rd episode and I'm so excited!

The first time I flew was when my family were moving from Sweden to Oman! I was 9 then so 10 years ago and that's when I decided I wanted to be a stewardess! Though that dream faded away along with all the other dreams and now my dream is to be a make up artist ha ha ;D

I still love air planes and the whole atmosphere with flying so I guess that's why I love the series, oh and also because of the 60s feeling and the mystery! :D


QUESTION!
Which one of the stewardess are YOU??
I'm probably maggie! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment