Labels

Chitty-D (3) Crafts (3) Dance (4) Hair (7) Love (1) Make Up (79) Music (5) Nail Art (2) Photography (24) Questions and Answers (1) Recipe (1)

17 November, 2011

I'm on fire!

Im so excited and happy right now because i have tons of stuff to do! I love having many things to do!! :D

Ive made another better resume and have found a few jobs i can apply for and I'm SOOO ready to start working! I really want a job!

Im also super excited for the photoshoot I'm having this weekend and all the make up I'm doing next week for the photographers! yaaaayy!

I'm also practicing driving a lot now even on roads! Its such an awesome feeling. I love driving!

Oh and I still have the tutu skirt to finnish, it requiers so much fabric its insane!!!

Well I'm going to continue with my life now, CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment