Labels

Chitty-D (3) Crafts (3) Dance (4) Hair (7) Love (1) Make Up (79) Music (5) Nail Art (2) Photography (24) Questions and Answers (1) Recipe (1)

25 November, 2011

Can't hold em down!

Yesterday night and all day I've been super excited!

I even dreamt and sleep-taled to my mother about it!!

What can it bee, well Sugarpills 30% discount thats today!!!

I had done my math too se what would be cheapest and stuff what i want and also need and blablabla. When i got home i was just about to finally place my order when i realized that my bank card could not pay stuff of the internet from international sites.. JIPPII....

I was so depressed for a while there! But then i remembered that a swedish site sells som of sugar pills produkts so i got 3 eye shadows!!!!!!! they didn't have the red, purple or pink ones though, and no palletes so thats sad but hey CANT HOLD ME DOWN! I'm getting som sugga after all! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment