Labels

Chitty-D (3) Crafts (3) Dance (4) Hair (7) Love (1) Make Up (79) Music (5) Nail Art (2) Photography (24) Questions and Answers (1) Recipe (1)

20 September, 2011

Whats up

SO Im doing tons of disk cleanups and stuff right now so i should be able to edit som photos in photoshop soon.

But right now whats going on in my life is basically getting my drivers license! Ive been driving with my mom a few times, and its super fun!! And Ive been studying for the written test as well.

This weekend im going to my boyfriend yay! Since he lives in another city i cant see him very often, it sucks as :(

And then hopefully next week i can start looking for a job, because I'm soo bored i really want a job! not only to get some money, but also so that i have something to do! i don't want to sit around at home all day :(

No comments:

Post a Comment