Labels

Chitty-D (3) Crafts (3) Dance (4) Hair (7) Love (1) Make Up (79) Music (5) Nail Art (2) Photography (24) Questions and Answers (1) Recipe (1)

26 September, 2011

Back home!

So I'm finally back home after 8 hours on the train and buss!

I've been at my boyfriends the whole weekend, (he lives like 40-50 miles away from me)
Which is why i haven't posted anything, I've gotten vary bad at blogging now for some reason :S

I'm thinking about ordering my Nikon D7000 today, but if i don't have the time I think I'll do it tomorrow!! =D

Oh and ive been trying to get flexible again, since i now dance 7 times a week i thought, what if i stretch after each lesson, then ive got to get waaay more flexible! And its working! i can already see results and ive been doing it for maybe a month.

So my first goal is to be as flexible as i was when i was the most flexible, which was about 2 years ago, like the picture below!

Then my goal will obviously be to go down all the way into splits!


1 comment:

  1. Hej!
    När du gick från svart till rosa, hur mycket blekte du då? Och blev ditt hår orange? Och sen.. blev det mycket slitet?

    Är tacksam för svar :(

    ReplyDelete